Welcome to Thai massage
To my Loyal and Regular Customers Please Note - I have now relocated to a larger premises in Luton, but by way of an apology for any inconvenience that this may cause, I will be offering my regular* customers a £5 discount on their first 3 visits to me in Luton.
I now also have a new website, please feel free to take a browse and "Like Me" using the Facebook or Twitter links on each page.
- About Me:
I am a professional massage therapist currently based in Hemel Hempstead catering for both male and female clients.
I am fully qualified and certified by the Union of Thai Traditional Medicine Society of Bangkok, Thailand.
I am also further qualified and certified by the Chance Day Spa Training Centre from Bangkok, Thailand as instructor/spa trainer and massage therapist.
- Who can benefit from massage?
Quite simply, anyone and everyone! Massage can help to preserve health, improve illness and is often used in combination with orthodox and alternative therapies. It can be used for anything ranging from discomfort in childbirth, providing emotional support through the everyday stresses of modern life and easing pain and discomfort often related to ageing but also caused by accidents or surgery.
With the fast pace of modern living, more and more people are suffering with feelings of depression, exhaustion and fatigue. Massage can help relieve these day to day problems. Stress can subside during a full body massage leaving you feeling refreshed and relaxed and more prepared to cope with life. The body's natural detoxification systems are also encouraged to perform better and remove the toxins that develop in the muscles giving energy and a feeling of well being.
It is well known that massage is one of the best aids for recovery after a period of illness, an accident or surgical procedure. Massage will help to rebuild wasted muscles after periods of inactivity without causing unnecessary stress on the afflicted areas. It will assist the body to eliminate any toxins which may have developed in the system as a result of drugs and medication. It will also help to relieve stress and worry, encourage the bodies natural healing process and reduce the patients recovery time.
Recognised ailments such as rheumatoid arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, stiffness and reduced strength can all become more manageable with regular massage. It has always been assumed that the body wears out with over use, but analysis of the factors leading to disorders such as osteoporosis have shown that under use of the bones can be just as destructive as overuse. The skin is also more likely to retain a healthy appearance if it subjected to regular stretching and friction as opposed to being over protected.
Massage is one of the most natural and effective remedies around today. An ancient art form that has been adapted for modern day man to help get the most out of modern day life, massage is something that can be enjoyed be everyone.
- Massage Services Available:
- Traditional Thai massage:
- Gentle rhythmic rocking, pressure point and stretching to balance the flow of QI energy throughout the body. Improving flexibility and relieving muscle tension. This treatment is non massage oil is performed fully clothed on a padded floor mat - Massage clothing supplied.
- Swedish Massage:
- Using the hand, both thumbs and palms in gentle with circular movements. This is the most common massage technique used for relaxation for improving blood circulation, improving well-being and lymphatic drainage.
- Deep Tissue Massage:
- This deeper pressure point and long firm stroke massage with oil. It will relieve stiff muscle and help to release aches and pain on the muscle. Recommended for after exercise or a sports session.
Should you feel you could benefit from a combination of any of the above techniques then please feel free to book a longer appointment and advise us when making the appointment in order that we can prepare the therapy room accordingly.
- 60 Minute massage of your choice - £40
- 90 Minute massage of your choice - £55
- 120 Minute massage of your choice - £70
- Opening Times:
Appointments are available from Monday - Saturday between 10am and 8pm.
- Contact Details:
- Email: email@example.com
- 01582 515407 or 07576 472575.
Please note - This is strictly a NON sexual service so please do not ask for such services or you will be asked to leave immediately and never return.
*Regular denotes those customers that have been customers on 3 or more occasions in the past 6 months.
47 Fairford Avenue